Follow the easy steps below to rent the vacation site of your dreams:
1. Choose your desired Wyndham destination. Click on the “Resort Directory” page to view the Resort Map. Follow directions to visit a particular site.
2. Select date for your timeshare visit.
3. Communicate with us on the “Contact Us” page. Complete information about yourself. List your desired resort and date. We normally respond within 24 hours or less. Or you may email us directly at email@example.com, or call us at 915-855-4132 (home), 915-920-7607 (Patty) or 915-920-7600 (Herb).
4. Once we have determined availability, we will make a reservation.
5. Full payment must be made through PayPal no later than 30 days before your reservation begins, unless other arrangements are made. Click on the “Buy Now” button at the top right of this page, or any page except the first, and follow the prompts to make your payment securely through PayPal. When payment is complete we will confirm reservations through Wyndham and email you all details with a Wyndham confirmation letter and guest certificate. If you are making a last minute request, inside the 30-day limit, full payment must be made before a unit will be booked. If you are booking more than 60 days prior to your check-in date, in order to get you the lowest price we can, your guest certificate will not be issued until the 60-day window.
6. If for some reason we cannot fulfill your request after partial or full payment, your payment will be refunded in full.
7. Enjoy your timeshare rental to the fullest extent.
8. Give us feedback on your experience by email or through the website. Let us know how you enjoyed your stay and if there were any problems.
If for some reason you need to cancel, no refund will be given less than 15 days before check-in, because the resort will not issue a refund in that time period. If you cancel 15 days or more prior to check-in, after a reservation has been made, your money will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee.
Things you need to know:
1. The person on the guest confirmation must be at least 21 years old.
2. The name on the guest confirmation must be the person that checks into the resort.
3. A credit card will be required at check-in for incidental charges to your room, if any.
4. You are not required to attend a timeshare sales presentation during your time at the resort. Wyndham will offer an incentive to attend a presentation but it is voluntary whether you attend or not.
5. As a general rule, pets are not allowed at any Wyndham. Exception is made for service animals.